Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05549 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,578TL (₨28,440) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)