Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00633 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,661TL (420,356 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)