Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,022TL (2,793,327 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)