Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04281 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,096TL (¥95,680) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)