Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.502 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,984TL (€906) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)