Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11071 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,855TL (25,791 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (41 minutes ago)