Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,169TL (RM3,887) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)