Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.544 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,572TL (RM2,313) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)