Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,417TL (RM2,568) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)