Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,119TL (€568) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)