Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.651 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,412TL (C$1,664) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)