Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03445 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,956TL (Shilling56,771) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)