Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03219 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,254TL (¥163,219) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)