Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05185 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,968TL (Shilling76,524) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)