Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03633 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,011TL (Shilling110,400) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)