Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04834 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,168TL (Shilling86,221) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)