Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00327 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,504TL (765,065 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)