Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00393 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,757TL (701,283 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)