Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00447 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,525TL (788,608 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)