Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,002TL in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (35 minutes ago)