Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00387 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 155% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,906TL (2,041,425 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (39 minutes ago)