Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00259 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 89% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,344TL (1,679,512 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)