Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00252 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 84% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,994TL (2,377,756 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)