Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,222TL (EC$2,256) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)