Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02894 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,290TL (J$113,705) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)