Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33780 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,437TL (R 10,175) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)