Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00176 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,840TL (1,047,231 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)