Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00419 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,796TL (667,934 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)