Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00442 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,484TL (788,457 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (22 minutes ago)