Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00380 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,830TL (1,007,069 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)