Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,826TL (€1,530) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)