Cost of living comparison between Kiel, Germany and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.355 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,113TL (€1,822) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)