Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04345 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,803TL (Taka 41,490) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 400 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)