Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07620 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,346TL (Taka 43,905) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)