Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,189TL (4,735 Dirham) in Khouribga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)