Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14567 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,498TL (24,013 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)