Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22452 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,632TL (11,725₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)