Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13483 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,484TL (11,009₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)