Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26989 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 56% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,354TL (5,017 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)