Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,165TL (2,201 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)