Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35562 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 44% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,624TL (4,567 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)