Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 44% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,739TL (3,237 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (42 minutes ago)