Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.541 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,373TL (2,536 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)