Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12009 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,307TL (10,886₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (24 minutes ago)