Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 684 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19170 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,601TL (13,566₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)