Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,218TL (﷼ 21,181,555) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)