Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,448TL (﷼ 22,618,078) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)