Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,171TL (﷼ 23,398,105) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)