Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,496TL (﷼ 22,420,562) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (40 minutes ago)