Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,347TL (﷼ 21,967,904) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)