Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,858TL (﷼ 22,013,555) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)