Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13864 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,156TL (15,549₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)