Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,209TL (4,301,946 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)