Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06687 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,973TL (руб 29,511) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)