Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.586 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,421TL (C$1,512) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)