Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.063 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,380TL (C$1,104) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (43 minutes ago)