Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01690 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,321TL (196,487 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)