Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,095TL in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)