Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 410%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01125 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 135% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,048TL (626,661 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)