Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 104% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,109TL (717,104 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)