Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03524 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,805TL (¥79,579) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)