Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.572 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,805TL (€613) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)