Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.150 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,626TL (€752) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)