Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,314TL (¥103,084) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)