Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,667TL (€570) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Isfahan costs ﷼ 27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padua costs €1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)