Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,084TL (€1,042) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (42 minutes ago)