Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.934 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 89% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,671TL (元6,071) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (36 minutes ago)