Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 74% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,206TL (元7,351) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)