Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 74% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,998TL (元6,718) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)