Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 74% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,650TL (元6,595) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)