Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47235 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 104% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,073TL (8,624 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (29 minutes ago)