Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45954 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,031TL (8,772 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)