Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43819 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,955TL (9,027 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)