Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 119% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,564TL (12,310 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)