Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.869 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,341TL (€1,122) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)