Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23362 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,816TL (16,333 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)