Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19660 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,766TL (14,068 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)