Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15967 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,719TL (17,031 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)