Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08813 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,286TL (₨59,979) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)