Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05841 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,862TL (₨48,991) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)