Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,274TL (760,353 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)