Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,939TL in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)