Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,269TL in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)