Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05220 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,552TL (48,888 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (31 minutes ago)