Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05695 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,529TL (44,407 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 2 hours ago)